Thursday, April 11, 2013

And now for a little bit of back story….


It’s true. For some time I’d been having intermittent nightmares. And that’s actually very usual. I’ve always had very vivid dreams, but never real nightmares. These nightmares always involved the same subject matter: demons. I never saw them, but the scenario was the same: I was in a house (it differed from dream to dream) and I knew that somewhere in building there was a demon. I never saw it, but I felt it and it terrified me. The dream always ended with me screaming at the demon to get out my house and leave me alone.

In and of itself it really doesn’t sound that frightening… but, I would wake up in an absolute panic – terrified to open my eyes for fear something would be looming over me.

The week before the Healing Service my husband and I were talking and the subject of dreams came up.  He never remembers his dreams but recently he’d been having nightmares.  He’d be in a house, no house in particular, and he’d be plagued by a terrifying feeling of dread.  He felt as if something evil was there with him, just watching and waiting. I told him about my demon dreams.  We both jokingly blamed each other.  I tried to help him analyze why he’d been having them… little did I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment